7 DAYS SPANISH + 3 DAYS PACUARE RIVER ADVENTURE
7 days Spanish + 3 days Pacuare Adventure!
You can learn Spanish and enjoy Costa Rica with our ultimate package! Before you will get the school you will spend 3 days at Pacuare River and Rafting!
When the adventure ends on day 3 you will stay one night in San Jose (accommodation included) and we will pick you up the next morning to start learning Spanish, Surfing or Yoga!
We highly recommend this option because you will enjoy from the first moment the amazing Costa Rica nature and you will have the opportunity to know the central part of Costa Rica!
Pacuare River & Rafting – 3-Day Adventure
The Pacuare 3-Day Adventure & Ecolodge offers all the white water action of the famous Pacuare rafting adventure, with two nights and an a full day at the unique, remote Lodge, overlooking the river. From this amazing ecolodge’s remote, riverside location, you can enjoy ziplining (additional cost), rainforest hikes with naturalist guides, self-guided walks to waterfalls and pools, relaxing in a hammock overlooking the beautiful Pacuare River, and birdwatching. Dine in the open air with exceptional meals and wine (additional cost), more stars than you can imagine, and the vibrant sounds of the jungle.
The Pacuare River is rated one of the top rivers in the world for a host of reasons. You’ll get to explore the intimate nature of the rainforest from the river perspective. The cascading waterfalls, and opulently lush rainforest with its brilliantly colored plants, animals, and birds make this trip exquisite for your senses. Add in the exciting Class II, III-IV whitewater rapids and you have a tropical adventure packed with rich experiences that last long after you’ve returned home.
Our multi-day trip treat you to an exceptional adventure vacation experience combining rafting on the Pacuare with a stay at a remote Lodge, tucked in the rainforest on the banks of the river. This amazing ecolodge, complete with electricity and hot showers thanks to our hydro-powered generator system, is a model of ecotourism and sustainable business practices. We invite you to relax, explore, and enjoy Costa Rica’s natural paradise before you start learning Spanish, Surfing and Yoga.
- Pickup at your hotel
- Tasty breakfast at Rios Tropicales Operations Center
- Paddle and safety instruction at the Pacuare River put-in
- Class II and III rapids in the Pacuare River
- Hearty, riverside picnic lunch w/time for a waterfall and refresh
- Arrival at the Rios Tropicales Lodge
- Time to play and relax
- Welcome cocktail and snacks
- Delicious dinner with candle lights
- Full breakfast at the ecolodge
- Choose from a number of activities or just relax in a hammock
- Lunch at the lodge or picnic-style if you’re hiking or touring
- Another delicious dinner
- Healthy breakfast
- Pack and prepare to continue the adventure in the Pacuare River
- Class III- IV rapids on the Lower Pacuare and Gorge
- Hearty hot lunch at the Rios Tropicales Operations Center
- Transport back to your hotel
Day 4 we will pick you up and you will arrived to Perfect Sunset School to start Surfing, Spanish or Yoga!
Week with us include
- Organized shuttle from San Jose school (very safe company the school work with for many years)
- 7 nights accommodation in private or shared room (sheets included and changed 3 times a week as well as the cleaning)
- Kitchen, bathroom, wifi, washing machine
- 2 hours Spanish, surf or yoga lessons a day from Monday to Thursday (schedule can be optimized according to your needs)
- Yoga lessons 5 times a week.
- Spanish books provided and surfing boards at your disposal the full week (you can use it outside the lessons for free, the beach is only 3 minutes walk)
- Free tour to Montezuma Waterfalls (usually on Friday)
- You will be in touch with many local people
Rates per person in share accommodation
Spanish and Pacuare rafting adventure: usd1890
If you would like to learn how to surf add usd230 ( 4 Surfing lessons , board re included)
If you would like to add Yoga add usd50 (5 yoga lessons included at the best Yoga retreat in the area)